Wednesday, April 28, 2010

summer outfits :)

Its that time of year again.. when i want to restock my closet with all the new cloths out there. Too bad my lack of job and college loans keep me from shopping every day. But a girl can dream cant she? well here are a few things i picked out from forever 21 that i wouldn't mind having for the summer :)


I think this would be cute to wear on a lunch date..


This is the perfect girls night out dress


dinner date dress:)


This would look so cute w white Capri's


dark jeans and a black wedges would complete this shirt


teaching during the day / dancing during the night

I love the summer and i love all the cute cloths that come with it. Now i just need to keep going to the gym so i can wear all the fun new cloths coming out this season!!

Wish i could online window shop all day but i need to get my sorting/counting activity ready for the kiddos tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. cute stuff! i've been doin a little online window shoppin myself, may post in the near future (gr8 minds think alike)...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how i picked out date outfits when i dont go on dates lol . .. :(

    ReplyDelete