Monday, April 26, 2010

fun survey

Here is a funn finish the sentence survey :)

I Am - a princess
I Want - to be a teacher
I Have - amazing friends and family
I Wish - for world peace
I Hate - when people lie to me
I Fear - getting my heart broken .. again
I Hear - music
I Search - for great opportunities
I Wonder - why we all cant get along ;)
I Regret - not having more self respect in the past
I Love - the beach and sunshine
I Ache - when I hurt my self haha
I Always - give people the benefit of the doubt
I Usually - run late..
I Am Not - fake
I Dance - with my illusions girls
I Sing - in the car
I Never - like getting up in the morning
I Rarely - get sick
I Cry - when my feelings are hurt
I Am Not Always - in a good mood
I Lose - my keys .. alot
I'm Confused - about why my phones broke?
I Need - to tan for graduation
I Should - have gone to the gym today
I Dream - to touch the life of one child


Feel free to answer urself!

1 comment:

  1. I want to be a teacher too! I am student teaching in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete