Sunday, May 2, 2010

amazinngg weekend

This was my last weekend at slippery rock .. i cant believe that 4 years have gone by so fast! I have had some amazing times here with friends i will never forget.

Thursday night we went to ghill for our normally Thursday night fun! It was a lot of fun to hang with some of my friends before i leave to go to NC. We finished the night off with a stop at babes. Friday lys, kels and i went to the outlets and i got a shirt and black dress shorts from the gap. Friday night we just hung out for a little bit. Saturday night we went to Pittsburgh so we could go out at buckheads!! We had such a fun time dancing and hanging out :) I love my girls!! And i am going to miss them so much :/

here are a few pics from the weekend!



1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute blog! I kind of just stumbled upon it, but I'm so glad I did! Looks like ya'll had a fun weekend! It just went by WAY too quickly : )

    ReplyDelete